Bailey Nelson’s response to COVID-19
To all our valued Bailey Nelson customers,
Following official guidelines, we are excited to be able to safely welcome you back into all of our locations across New Zealand with no restrictions!
We are currently still experiencing delays with orders, contact lenses are 7-10 business days and glasses are 10-14 business days. If you have concerns regarding your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are back to our normal trading hours so please check the respective store pages or Google listing for updated hours before calling to make an appointment.
You can book an eye test here.
In Level One, we are introducing the following measures into our store operations:
- All customers who book in for an eye exam or see one of our Optometrist will be subject to screening either in person or over the phone prior to appointments
- Hand sanitiser will be available for all of our customers to use throughout each store.
- We will have non-contact infrared thermometers available for optometrists to pre-screen patients along with adequate time built in between appointments for cleaning equipment and rooms
We will be offering all of our normal retail services, including;
- Repair, adjustment and cleaning of Bailey Nelson glasses and sunglasses
- Sunglasses and frame selection
- Lens recommendations and dispensing of all single vision and progressive lenses
- Sales and health fund claims
- Contact lens ordering
- Gift voucher sales and redemption
Your eye health remains our top priority. We are now offering a full range of eye exams as per recent guidelines from the New Zealand Optometry Association. These include all complementary and comprehensive eye examinations, Contact Lens Appointments, Retina Scans, Visual Field examinations and dilations.
You can continue to shop with us online and have your glasses shipped direct to you in the comfort of your home. We are also still happy to accept returns for full-price optical and sunglass products at any time in the first 30 days. Free delivery
Customer Care Support:
Our team will continue to be available to help you with your questions and inquiries as always - you can reach us at email@example.com or using the support / Live chat icon on our website.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and the support you have shown us up until now. Our customers are at the heart of our business and we can’t wait to see you again soon.